in the Skullstone Archipelago, Abalone
***working***
The Exalted group (Eclipse, Zenith & Night) touch-down several times looking for safe haven. They port at Abalone during this time, the Eclipse learns of a possibility for forming his trade company in the northern ends of the archipelago...
- Dear Diary...
- I know I haven't learned to write yet - but that doesn't mean I can't remember all the fun stuff I've done... I'll write it all down when one of my friends teaches me to read. I promise. So... Let me tell you about me. I'm a lawgiver. I used to be a princess of the Tepet, Dragonbloods. Then I exalted and couldn't stay anymore. Dragonblooded people don't like my people. I remember little bits of life before I was a little girl, so I'm trying to live up to what a Solar is supposed to be... It's harder then just being a little girl.
Do you like my Exalted Diary?
20080601
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment